Being in the e-commerce field business, assessment tools to manage your sales revenue is undoubtedly important. With the entrance of Magento 2, this task will be much easier for business. To be more specific, Magento 2 default provides store admin a tool called “Report” (sometimes called “Advanced Reports”) to see the effect of sales.
However, there appears some limitations because it cannot measure sales by hour, sales by country or sales product. This platform also has no ability to illustrate the index through some charts as bar, pie or line. Realizing these boundaries, Magento 2 Advanced Reports extension comes as a perfect solution. In this article, we would like to list out 6 (or more!) recommended Magento 2 Advanced Reports extension that will emerge in 2020.
1. Magento 2 Advanced Reports by MageSolution
Magento 2 Advanced Reports by MageSolution can bring 8 report options for you. With this Magento extension, you can easily check current/ past reports of products, customers, and orders. These tasks could be implemented in the back-end of your Magento site. Its vivid and modern look combined with clean code surely help you generate perfect solutions for your reporting. With Magento 2 Advanced Reports, you can have totally professional reports in visual charts and tables.
- Report on sales by Country
- Report on sales by Product
- Report on sales by Customer Group
- Report on sales by Coupon code
- Report on sales Report
- Report on sales by Hours, Day of Week
- Report on new customers and returning customers
Click here for more detail: Magento 2 Advanced Reports
2. Magento 2 Advanced Reports by Mageplaza
With the fluctuation a lot of store elements, it seems impossible to note and track the business data. Therefore, Mageplaza Advanced Reports for Magento 2 came to life. This extension is an innovative module that helps online stores track, process and manage their business better. With this advanced reports, statistical data collected from customers, orders, sales, and products are highly informative. This can provide great help to store owners in both business and marketing decision-making.
- Customize & compare report periods
- New advanced reports
- Display Reports data by charts
- Filter report elements
- Flexible Dashboard layouts
- Multiple Report dashboards
3. Advanced Reports for Magento 2 by amasty
This Magento 2 Advanced Reports provides you with a great variety of sales reports with priceless statistical data. This extension can effectively analyze customers’ demands and sales performance in various periods. Also, it can generate custom reports tailored to your specific needs. As a result, all essential metrics to make accurate business predictions and efficient strategic decisions will be on your hand.
- Get 20+ ready-made essential e-commerce reports
- Have all key metrics at hand on the informative dashboard
- Track your sales performance in real-time
- Build an unlimited number of custom reports
- Use multiple filters for extra accuracy
- Easily customize graphs and data grids
4. Advanced Reports for Magento 2 by aheadworks.
This extension can analyze, reflect and make decisions to raise the efficacy of your sales strategies. Project changes and forecast steps of smart merchandising is also implemented. It also can make it easy to manage data, email chunks to people you trust, export and import selected statistics. This extension will be the key to your success.
- Vital metrics in comparison and contrast
- 12 multi-criterion configurable reports
- Appealing visualization
- Dashboard with 8 numeric and 2 chart widgets
- Scheduled emailing of reports
- Integration with Gift Card, Rewards Points, Store Credit & Refund and Refer a Friend
5. Advanced Reports for Magento 2 by Mirasvit
Another great advanced reports extension to be considered. In recent years, analytics is the number one everyday activity for any ecommerce store. This could be help by Magento 2 Reports extension. It can utilize the cutting-edge UI technologies and improvements of Magento 2. This will help you to get deep insights into your shop performance indicators.
- 22 ready-made reports with real-time data
- Mobile and desktop dashboards with key metrics
- Interactive charts for your data visualization
- Flexible filters by any column
- Custom Reports (Report Builder)
- Web API
6. Magento 2 Advanced Reports by Landofcoder
This Magento 2 Advanced Reports can offer you sales performance status with 28 reports. Get new insights over how customers utilize and get predict sales trends. Using Magento 2 custom reports extension, you will get a variety of sale reports with priceless statistic data.
- Comprehensive Sale Overview
- Report drill down to explore data fast and easily
- Advanced Report to trace your sales performance in a real-time mode
- Visual graphs (bar, pie, line) to illustrate trends
- Option to filter data for different dates and days
- Provides with Google Analytics-like visualized sales data metrics and charts
- Clear Backend Interface
7. Multi-Vendor Report & Analytics for Magento 2 by Webkul
By using this Marketplace Advanced Reports System for Magento 2, seller and store owner both can see their all reports in graphical representation. Also, both can see their report on the basis of selected categories: order status, dates and intervals. Whatsmore, the admin can see the report on the basis of the selected seller.
- Admin can see the full report of every seller easily.
- Admin and Seller can select multiple options to filter the report results.
- A seller can see the full report of his sales.
- Admin and seller can filter sales according to categories or order status or date.
- Graphical representation of the report.
- Filter Results
- Multiple view
This may sum up the top 6+ Magento 2 Advanced Reports extension that could emerge in 2020. By having one of these extension, your business will be fully informed. Also, your e-commerce site will also perform much better. We – MageSolution offers not only Magento 2 Advanced Reports extension but also many more extensions and themes for your website. Check our product at: Magento 2 Advanced Reports. For more information about us, you can click on our site here: MageSolution or our portfolio here: ArrowHiTech portfolio.