Default Magento 2.3 Page Builder is an extension which helps create content for your website. It can be done by dragging and dropping different types of contents. Although it still has been improved, there is still shortcoming in some extents. In this blog, we will show the differences between Default Magento 2.3 Page Builder and Magesolution CMS Page Builder to see how the latter can fulfill the gap of the former.
Default Magento 2.3 Page Builder allows users to edit contents only in the back-end. It means that you have to repeat this string: Edit contents in the back-end → Save the content → Go to the front-end to see changes → Go back to the back-end.
Need not to say, this process is extremely time-consuming.
Meanwhile, Magesolution CMS Page Builder helps you save a lot of time because you can build and configure Homepage, Category page, Product page, CMS pages… straightly and visually at front-end without having to log in the admin back-end. Especially, it is easy to use for those who are even not experts in web development.
With Magento 2.3 CMS Page Builder by Magesolution, you can:
- See directly which you want to build and change
- Build or configure the pages on your own basing on available layouts and 19+ available components
- Drag & drop the blocks on the page
- Setup width of blocks with Grid Bootstrap layout (12 columns)
We want to emphasize that Default Magento 2.3 Page Builder is compatible with only Magento 2.3 EE (Enterprise Edition), also known as a Magento 2 Commerce.
Meanwhile, Magesolution CMS Page Builder can be used for all versions of Magento, both in Community Edition (also known as Magento 2 Open Source) and Enterprise Edition.
Because Default Magento 2.3 Page Builder is only used in Enterprise Edition, the price will be not a specific figure and depend on your revenue. Please note that you can negotiate the price of Magento licensing.
In contrast, Magesolution CMS Page Builder offers 2 versions for you to experience: free version and commercial version.
With the commercial version, you can choose between Single License and Developer License:
Single License | $99
- Single license allows you to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client as a single application
- Single license doesn’t allow you to Sell the End Product, except to one client.
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
- You can modify or manipulate the Item and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client
Developer License | +$300.00
- Developer license allows you to create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
- Developer license also allows you to make any number of copies of the single End Product
- You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
You also can choose among FREE Normal support or 3 Month Support Service Agreement (+$50.00), 6 Month Support Service Agreement (+$80.00) and 12 Month Support Service Agreement (+$120.00).
Basically, with only $99, you can own a good e-commerce page on which you can yourself manage all the contents at your disposals as a real developer.