Wise inventory management is essential for the success of any eCommerce business. Effective inventory management helps you to solve many issues. It helps to enhance customer experience by offering flexibility and reduce errors with unfulfilled items due to a possible lack of products in the stock. If you run a Magento 2 store, you can intergrade the following inventory management extensions. These Magento 2 extensions offer additional functions and help you to have effective and complete control of your inventory.
Why should use Magento 2 inventory management extensions?
According to a study performed by Veeqo, 75% of shoppers would buy a product from a competitor if it was unavailable, rather than waiting for it to come back in stock. Hence, in order to deliver goods and services on a timely basis, an ecommerce website should have effective inventory management processes. Inventory management is a long-term process and is viral for saving costs and allowing businesses to deliver services at lower costs.
Besides, it also helps to enhance cash flow and optimize fulfillment, to make sure everything is put and stored correctly and can be packed and delivered to shoppers in the shortest time.
With the support of the inventory management Magento 2 Extension, the store owners can easily manage the number of retailers in the store, track order exactly, and manage inventory on the tip of their fingers.
1. Multi Warehouse Inventory for Magento 2 by Amasty – $229
With Magento 2 inventory management by Amasty, the Magento store owners can manage inventory easily. They don’t need to lost much time and resources on the rest of the website, this inventory management extension will help the store owners do it all. The owner store can split inventory among multiple warehouses fast and efficiently manage stock right from the product grid or the particular warehouse page.
- Easily generate multiple warehouses
- Manage stock right from the product grid
- Cut down the delivery cost with a smart algorithm
- Create shipments in one click
- Set custom shipping methods and rates
- Install separating orders from different storehouses
2. Multi Warehouse Inventory for Magento 2 by Aitoc- $299
The launch of the Magento 2 inventory management extensions has brought out many outstanding functions to support the store owners manage the inventory in their website. This tool allows the owner store to optimize all inventory management and restock operations by generating multiple warehouses, assigning them to any number of store views, and creating product-supplier connections.
- Separate inventory among multiple warehouses
- Split stock following store view or customer group
- Follow low-stock elements on the store
- Auto-update fields per website
- Using Magento SOAP API v1, v2 to auto-update stock per store
- Support 100% Open Source
3. Inventory by Magestore – $499
Providing many outstanding and useful features for shop management, Magento 2 Multi Inventory Management Extension is an effective tool for your online store. This tool keeps track of your stock flow across all sales channels and locations to make sure the right stock in the right place anytime. It is great tool to improve your Magento 2 website
- Edit, customize, assign inventory in line
- Auto-forecast the stock
- Support multiple warehouses for your Magento website
- Offer API to connect with other systems/extensions
- UI/UX design optimization with friendly interface for the website
4. Multi-Warehouse Inventory by SafeMage – $279
This Magento 2 inventory management extension is designed to generate unlimited number of warehouses and assign separate inventory to each product. The tool also comes with great opportunities to create rules to choose appropriate warehouses for purchased items. Among them: by priority, by country, by category, by product type, etc. The owners store can set any set of rules easily. It is adaptable enough to assist one or multi-warehouse order. The Magento 2 inventory management extensions also fully supports all Magento processing stages, namely checkout, submitting / editing / canceling / refunding of orders, export / import, reports, API.
- Set one or multi-warehouse order easily
- No limitation to the number of warehouses and the ability to allocate separate warehouses for each product
- Integrate Function Plugins to avoid potential conflicts with 3rd-party extensions
- Support API to update value stock for items
- Enable to edit warehouse on order
- Provide reports warehouse stock
5. Advanced Inventory by Wyomind – $310
With Magento 2 inventory management extensions by Wyomind, you can easily sync your POS and Magento 2 inventory, build an unlimited number of stock levels, dispatch your orders both manually or automatically. Besides, you can showcase all the points of sale with Google Maps and make setting up your drop shipping more convenient by notifying the warehouses on all incoming orders. An amazing t feature that distinguishes Wyomind from other similar tools is a limited access option that help you to create roles and assign permissions for staff members and store owners.
- Manage your inventory in Magento store easily and effectively
- Manage the drop shipping effectively
- Keep track of all your warehouses continently
- The stocks levels can be showed on the frontend pages correctly
- Allocate permissions for every stock
- Send your orders to one or more warehouses
- Specify the number of products in stock for each product
We hope that with this list, you will have full understanding of Magento 2 inventory management and take advantage of its functions for optimizing your ecommerce store operation .