In recent years, with the rising of eCommerce, merchants are striving for enhancing customer experience in both brick-and-mortar and Magento stores. This requires the consistency of shop designs, advertising assets, websites, social networks, and so on. However, the contribution of all of these front-end elements accounts for just 50% of client engagement. To give a better customer experience, merchants must find the remaining 50% from a flawless back-end operation. This requires the use of a Magento CRM integration system to maintain detailed databases and take the correct actions for the right consumers.
What is CRM?
CRM or customer relationship management is a system that allows you to keep track of and manage your customer connections. CRM software will collect data, user interaction, and business notes about your leads and customers. All these activities stick to the final goal of providing an outstanding customer experience, hence boosting revenues and sales.
Using a CRM system also assists your Magento store in unifying sales, marketing, and customer service for improved company operation. It centralizes data from many teams on your sales prospects and clients. As a result, a CRM may be viewed and changed by everyone involved in your company’s sales activities.
Why should your Magento store have a CRM?
Magento merchants, especially those working in B2B commerce, can make use of a complete Magento CRM software. The important point is that CRM may streamline your company processes by merging all customer-related operations into a single platform.
- Store and manage customer information: Rather than distributing and sharing client information across many departments, a CRM platform stores all current information that anybody can view and change.
- Maintain a record of client interactions: Customers are more likely to connect with your company through many touchpoints due to omnichannel shopping. CRM software manages the storage of all leads and customer interactions across all sales channels.
- Boost productivity: With a CRM platform, all sales, marketing, and customer success operations can be combined
- Workflow: A CRM makes it easy to create a workflow or procedure that many teams may follow.
- Time-saving: Saves time on physical labor and time-consuming paperwork.
Magento CRM’s prominent features
CRM software serves as an all-in-one solution for your Magento business, streamlining sales, marketing, and customer care. Therefore, a Magento CRM must have all features in order to improve the efficiency of all of these activities.
- Customers’ information should be saved. Organize all of your contacts in one location.
- Keep track of how customers engage with your company.
- Keep track of and manage all support tickets and issues in one place.
- Make a library of ready-made replies to frequently requested queries.
- Ticket reply, status, priority, and assignee are all examples of automated customer support operations.
- Customers and agents should be divided into groups. Tickets should be sent to the appropriate support groups.
- Gather relevant data and insights.
- Leads may be smoothly transferred from marketing to sales.
- View the transaction pipeline and track/move the deal with ease.
- Emails, phone conversations, notes, and lead progress are all kept in chronological order.
- Determine which leads are the most qualified.
- Deals, contacts, corporations, and communications should all have relevant documentation attached to them.
- Streamline all marketing channels, including social, email, SMS, and site messages.
- Create email templates and easily manage email marketing campaigns. Monitor email open rates and campaign success.
- Create personalized landing pages to catch potential prospects.
- Custom popups, signup forms, promotions, and surveys may all be used to increase web interaction.
- Collaborate with 3rd party apps and services.
How to integrate CRM with your Magento 2 store
There are two ways you can integrate a CRM with your Magento store:
- Third-party integration service: Many third-party services, such as Zapier, may assist you in integrating CRM with your current Magento 2 stores. But, these 3rd party integration providers frequently require a monthly fee. This leads to a decrease in your earnings if your Magento business is tiny or in its early stages.
- Magento 2 CRM extensions: These extensions are built to integrate the CRM platform into your Magento 2 store. The plugin automatically synchronizes every modification to the customer database from your shop to the CRM platform. The charge ranges from free to roughly $400, although it is only required once.
Top best Magento CRM integrations you should know
Salesforce is one of the most professional Magento CRM integrations for your Magento store. While many CRMs are simple to use and accessible for small organizations, many fall short as your company expands. Salesforce, on the other hand, offers a complete range of CRM solutions that can aid any business size and type.
Salesforce has all of the tools and features required to maintain a smooth customer interaction process at your Magento business. Further, it has many extra features that standard CRM software does not, namely marketing automation and workflow design, task management, and opportunity tracking.
Salesforce, in addition to the core Magento CRM functions, provides four clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Commerce Cloud. Each of these focuses on a different part of your Magento business, such as sales and marketing management or future growth.
The various Salesforce features may appear to be overkill for small and medium-sized enterprises. But it may be an excellent Magento CRM solution if your company is looking to develop and scale quickly.
Advantages of using Salesforce:
- Contextual email campaigns: It assists you in managing, creating, and designing tailored email campaigns that have a good influence on your organization. Leaders employ Salesforce Einstein, a built-in Salesforce technology, to handle contextual emailing campaigns and change customer behavior to enhance ROIs. Salesforce Einstein assists eCommerce retailers/business owners in properly targeting consumers, hence boosting critical KPIs or revenue.
- Cloud-agnostic software ecosystem: Because Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM solution, data stored in Salesforce may be accessed from anywhere, at any time.
- Salesforce Social Studio: You can gain insights to provoke new discussions on social media platforms; produce data-driven content that matches today’s new trends.
Zoho is another Magento CRM integration worth investing in for business relationship management for your store. Since its inception in 2005, Zoho’s primary market has been small and medium-sized businesses. As a result, they provide a comprehensive range of tools and features to assist your Magento store’s exponential growth.
Zoho CRM offers the most basic yet best-in-class CRM services, such as storing client information, automating corporate operations, and generating real-time reports. They even use AI-powered sales assistants to help you take your workflow control and automation to the next level.
Zoho’s system is easy and quick to use, with the goal of offering the finest CRM solutions at an accessible price.
Many training programs, discussions, and onboarding are available on Zoho, which allow you to use it fluently.
Advantages of using Zoho CRM:
- Automated business operations: The Zoho CRM platform increases productivity by employing automation technology that streamlines sales processes by automating scheduling and updating activities. This allows your sales staff to spend more time on customer engagement and acquisition.
- Platform customization based on your needs: For each step, you may change the default product layout.
- Team Collaboration: The team collaboration function allows customers to monitor the working bandwidth of their teams in real-time. Further, from a sales standpoint, it allows sales teams to maintain track of records and exchange information from a single platform.
HubSpot is one of the few Magento CRM integration systems on the market that provides a fully functional free edition. The free plan provides a robust all-in-one business solution that excels in all elements of sales, marketing, and customer support for your Magento store.
Hubspot’s CRM software provides a scalable solution that can scale with your company. The offered features from various departments may be combined and blended to suit your business needs, making it a completely customized CRM platform.
Whether your Magento shop simply receives a few orders per day or thousands of new customers per month, HubSpot CRM is simple to learn. It helps you track every element of your business connections. Further, you can track and manage customer support issues as well as the sales pipeline – all in one spot.
While HubSpot’s paid plans can be pricey, you should use the free HubSpot version until your firm outgrows the free plan’s functions and then upgrade to the premium versions. If you’re searching for a Magento CRM integration that will help your company expand in all parts of business operations, HubSpot CRM is a great choice.
Advantages of using HubSpot CRM:
- Influenced customer preferences: Communications in the form of emails or direct SMSs can be used to notify clients about new specials depending on region, gender, or age.
- Make educated judgments by using data: Because data does not lie, employ customer data to analyze your customer acquisition methodology, consumer kind, and product popularity.
- Use Social Engineering: Influencer marketing is the next big thing. You can check which client has the most followers by integrating Magento (Adobe Commerce) with Hubspot using EMAGINE’S Hubspot Integration. You may use these marketing strategies to improve your consumer base and, as a result, your revenue.
Vtiger is another exciting Magento CRM integration for your online store, with 4.3 stars out of 5 on Trustpilot, Capterra, and G2, as well as hundreds of positive customer reviews. Vtiger helps you with every level of the sales process, from lead generation to team collaboration and meeting efficiency.
Vtiger is a CRM platform that focuses on supporting small firms with sales and customer support services. It does not include a complete set of company management functions. Instead, it concentrates on the basic activities that make up an efficient CRM platform.
Engaging with prospects and customers across numerous channels from a single dashboard allows you to provide great support. Further, Vtiger assists you in easily creating a marketing funnel that simplifies all marketing efforts. Also, Vtiger gives a great sales experience for potential clients using the sales tool your team currently uses.
Their mobile app is useful for seeing meeting data, recording conversations, and taking notes for review. Vtiger also provides a free plan for indefinite use, letting you test its essential functionalities before committing to the best Magento CRM software.
Advantages of using Vtiger CRM:
- To sell better, smarter, and faster, make data-driven decisions: Make good decisions to boost development with a 360-degree perspective of all your previous business conversations.
- Create new reports and client purchases: with the data in hand, create new reports and drive the next wave of client acquisition flows to hasten your company’s growth.
- Automated marketing: Attract and engage consumers with scaled-up operations excellence.
Freshsales is a Magento CRM integration that centers your sales and marketing activities on your customers.
Freshsales CRM was designed with efficiency in mind, and it includes extensive workflow automation and sales intelligence tools. They provide many automation functions, ranging from lead segmentation to follow-up emails, that may markedly increase the efficiency of your sales and marketing staff.
Freshsales is the platform to choose if your team needs a Magento CRM integration that can automate and leverage sales and marketing activities. This is a lightweight and basic CRM suite for SMBs looking to get started and expand quickly.
Advantages of Freshsales:
- Seamless customer engagement: with a single customer view, you can provide seamless customer engagement across numerous media.
- Identify the top leads: you can have a chance to know the top leads to convert into closed sales as soon as possible.
- Buyer experience: Create customized experiences for visitors depending on their activities.
- AI-powered chatbots: AI-powered chatbots interact with visitors in real-time.
- Email templates: Customize email templates and campaigns to create high-quality leads at a low cost.
- Multichannel programs: Create multi-channel nurturing programs to reach out to potential customers. Freshsales obtains a campaign analytics breakdown to better understand the market and company scenario.
- Revenue predictability may be improved through dynamic forecasting.
AgileCRM, an all-in-one Magento CRM integration system, is designed to help small and medium-sized businesses automate and streamline their company processes. This program attempts to bring your sales, marketing, and customer support teams together in one location. Thus, it employs the process and increases efficiency at your Magento business.
AgileCRM’s platform is designed for developing businesses. It assists you in saving time on all of the chores you must complete on a regular basis, from store contacts to deliver targeted communications to the target audience.
Even with the free plan, your team may take advantage of a number of CRM features that are commonly featured in other expensive CRM versions. Though the number of contacts is restricted to 1,000 for the free edition, it is plenty for you to try the platform and determine whether or not this is the actual Magento CRM software you require.
Merits of AgileCRM
- The pricing plan is reasonable for novices with an easy-to-use user interface.
- Comprehensive CRM solutions for Magento businesses that are small and growing.
- Contact management on a single page. Keep track of all deal phases to keep the sales process on track.
- Share and automate meetings by scheduling, inviting attendees, and following up.
- Drag-and-drop task lists let you manage projects.
- Pre-made templates for creating high-converting, mobile-responsive landing pages.
- Email marketing features include newsletters, analytics, tracking, and follow-up emails.
- To manage consumer inquiries, enable the self-service site.
- Ticket features that are extremely effective in resolving customer issues. To prioritize tickets, assign conditions.
- There are around 500 applications accessible for integration.
If you are searching for a single, lightweight Magento CRM integration solution, EngageBay is the perfect choice to consider for handling all of the complex and tedious business operating jobs.
EngageBay is an all-in-one sales, support, and marketing automation center that assists Magento enterprises in easily streamlining sales processes. EnageBay, like HubSpot, offers two packages, Marketing Bay and CRM & Sales Bay, with different solutions for each team at your shop. If you want a full solution, you may subscribe to the all-in-one bundle.
Though the software interface appears antiquated and difficult to use at first, once you get used to how this CRM software works, you will be able to use all of the available features in no time. Besides, many customers report that customer service is highly responsive when contacted, which is a good point to consider.
Benefits of EngageBay:
- Improve the alignment of the marketing and sales teams. Leads are automatically updated from marketing to the sales team.
- Maintain and organize client relations in a single location. Keep track of all emails, phone conversations, notes, and lead progress.
- View the sales process and keep track of the progress of agreements.
- A strong sales reporting module. Generate huge insights to help you simplify your sales process.
- Determine suitable leads, measure interaction, and select agents to follow up with.
- Schedule group meetings.
SugarCRM, which claims to be the full Magento CRM integration solution that will spare you all of the tough tasks with the old CRMs, integrates all marketing, sales, and customer support responsibilities into one location and lets the platform do the job for you.
SugarCRM is a full-featured Magento CRM software designed to decrease the time and effort your team members spend on manual business operations tasks. They divide CRM into three major categories: Sugar Market, Sugar Sell, and Sugar Serve, concentrating on the three most important components of any CRM. As a result, its business management capabilities appear to be the ideal Magento CRM solution for mid-sized businesses.
SugarCRM began as an open-source application, therefore the options for customization are limitless. It includes an open application programming interface (API), a mobile software development kit (SDK), and responsive iOS and Android mobile apps.
Advantages of SugarCRM:
- Provide comprehensive omnichannel assistance to customers.
- A complex console intelligently prioritizes client complaints based on service level agreements, priority, and severity.
- Route client tickets to the appropriate person automatically.
- Set up a self-service site and a knowledge base to assist clients in resolving issues on their own.
- Marketing automation that is effective forecasts the chance of leads converting to marketing qualified leads and highlights prospects for prioritization.
- Email marketing tools, social media management skills, and AI-driven predictive analytics are all part of a multi-channel marketing platform.
- AI analysis to aid in the development of dynamic, multi-phase, highly targeted marketing campaigns.
- Create a customer journey map to keep track of customer interactions and information.
Metrilo offers extensive data for customization, such as client journeys, order history, and several customizable activity trackings on websites. This Magento CRM is intended to collect customer insights that may be used to define the next stages in sales cycles or to make marketing decisions.
Customers are selected using segments and filters based on their behaviors, and automated email may be programmed to guarantee that bespoke messages are delivered to the correct customer groups. Metrilo also has a slew of extra cutting-edge features, such as:
Advantages of Metrilo
- Tracking based on events: monitor consumer activities based on online sessions.
- Data from Multiple Channels: assess each traction channel
- Real-time data: learn about visitors.
- Customer profile management entails collecting data from all channels in a single location.
- Synchronization in real-time: automated updates and computation of numbers
- Email marketing assistance: send emails based on profiles.
- Add tags and notes to make it easier to search for and record information.
We hope that after this post, you can easily choose the best CRM software for your Magento store. If you are still confused about whether you should apply CRM software to develop your business, our Magento Third-party Integration solution is the best choice for you. We – Magesolution can simplify all marketing, sales, and customer support activities, leading to a smooth and perfect customer experience for your buyers. CONTACT US right now!