MAGENTO ADVANCED REPORTS - BENEFITS
How many customer did purchase your products? How many product were purchased in a week? Those are the questions that a merchant always want to know the answers because it is critical for him to make plan for his marketing strategy. With our Magento Sales Report, you can have total professianl reports with visual charts and tables.
MAGENTO ADVANCED REPORTS - THE FEATURES LIST
Magento Report Module allows you to select the report by one or multiple stores or all stores and it's available for all types of report
It allows you to select "custom date range" options available in dropdown-box such as: Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last week (Sunday - Saturday), Last business week (From Monday to Friday), This month, Last month, ... This dropdown-box is available for all type of report and it's an advanced feature for you.
Magento Reports Extension allows you to select report from date to date you want and it also allows you to filter the report by order status. Two features are available on all type of report. Presently it's providing 8 report options for you to select as follows:
- Report on sales by Country
- Report on sales by Product
- Report on sales by Customer Group
- Report on sales by Coupon code
- Report on sales by Day of Week
- Report on New customers and Returning customers
"Sales by Country" report allows admin to make and see report orders by countries, admin selects from date and to date then report is shown.
- In the report, the world map will be shown with different level of colors for countries according to the number of orders
- Also, you can see the percentage, number of orders and total cost for each of countries.
- You can export report to csv file. You can filter by order status to present a proper report.
- From this report, you can draw good strategy for business ideas, campaigns ... for each of the countries.
"Sales by Customer Groups" report allows you to see total orders and total cost of each customer group. So, you can have right solutions to focus on lead customers and increase sales and orders. Customer groups report will be shown as follows:
- A cricle map is for all customer groups showing with different colors
- A table list of Customer Groups will be shown with percentage, number of orders and total cost
"Sales by Coupon code" report will show all coupon codes with a table list of information (number of orders, items, subtotal, tax, shipping, discount, total, invoices, refund...). So, you can know what coupon codes are effective and you will be able to create appropriate campaigns for the next run.
"Sales reports" makes it easy for you to see and check report details for the orders during a specified period. Reports will be shown in a table with columns for: orders, date of order, customer email, customer group, Country, Region, City, Postcode, Product names, Manufacture, Qty, Subtotal, Tax, Discount, Total etc... It's also easy for you to filter and search by text or values in columns.
"Sales by Product" report helps you to see orders of the product by Day or Month or Year during a specified period. Therefore, you will plan proper strategy for each of the products. Report on Sales by product also has advanced features and options for you to use such as Search Suggesion for SKU field.
- Search Suggesion available for Search SKU field
- Reports viewable by Day, Month or Year
- Reports to show empty rows or not
- Report sortable by period, Quantity, and total columns
"Sales by Hours" report will show exactly how many percentage, numbers of orders, total of orders are made in every one hour of a day and the report can be shown during a specified period which you selected. Thanks to this, you can make right decisions on sales campaigns for each hour of the day. Sales by hours report is obtaining the following features:
- Diagram available for the total number of orders with 24 hours/day
- Order status is updated and filtered by every one hour
- Table list viewable for orders in 24 hours/ day and hour, percent, number of orders and Total columns
"Sales by Days of Week" report operates quite similarly to "Sales by Hours report". The difference is that the report is shown per day/ week. This report is also having a diagram for the total number of orders per day/ week. So, it's efficient to realize which days in the week get most orders. So, you can concentrate your marketing and sales plan on those days.
"New and Returning customer" report can show how many new customers and how many returning customers have made the orders sorted by Day, by Month or by Year during a specified period as you selected. As a result, you can issue proper tendency for your plan or newsletter target... This report can also be viewed by a diagram for the rate of new customers and returning customers so that you can easily compare the growth rate of new customers and returning customers by Month or by year.
MAGENTO REPORTS EXTENSION - OTHER FEATURES
- 100% open source code
- Delivered with full extension package
- Full user-guide document
- Easy to install and configure